"Getting to know you, Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you, Getting to know what to say
Haven't you noticed
Suddenly I'm bright and breezy?
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day by day."
Ok, so it's a little hokey, and I've never been a big fan of musicals. But just because I'm not a fan doesn't mean my figure is not. Maybe my figure LOVES musicals. The great thing is that if you step out of your comfort zone, you will learn more and develop your characters personality even more. Let's face it, nobody wants to see 2 of you standing up there. Give your figure some traits that are completely opposite of yours. Here are 10 questions to ask your figure:
1. What's you favorite movie?
2. What's your favorite food?
3. What's your biggest pet peeve?
4. Who's you favorite actor?
5. How do you spend your free time?
6. Is the glass half empty or half full?
7. What's your favorite smell?
8. What's your favorite sound?
9. Who would you most like to be like?
10. How would you treat a friend that just won a million dollars?
Hopefully, this will bet you started on structuring you characters personality even more!